Payroll is Still the Most Outsourced HR Function
IT innovations and globalisation are helping to drive payroll outsourcing. Companies want to focus on “what they do best” and outsource the rest.
Still, as HR objectives are being reshaped, each function has to be evaluated and HR performance has to become more measurable
This year’s event will again explore payroll, with payroll experts and practitioners digging deep into the fundamental question of whether there are still areas of improvement and innovation to expect from payroll outsourcing:
- What defines payroll outsourcing today?
- Is cost reduction still the main driver?
- What are they major trends and their possible impact on companies’ practices and services delivered by HRO providers?
- What do practitioners focus on when it comes to selecting a payroll vendor?
- Is the retained organisation the future area of improvement for payroll outsourcing?
Join us in Dublin in November as we dive into payroll, sourcing, recruitment & talent, learning, technology, contingent workforce and innovation and competitive advantage.
Each track is comprised of both an overview and deep dive session where HR buyers, advisors and practitioners interact.
Register TODAY for our early bird special of only €208.50!