Seven leaders have been invited to join David Andrews (CEO of AOI, Chairman of Host of Ideas, founder of Xchanging and ex Managing Partner of Europe, Accenture) to shape the future HRO marketplace for 2013 and beyond:
- Jill Goldstein, Global Offering Lead, HR BPO, Accenture
- Jonathan Schembor, Executive Vice President, HRBPO, Aon Hewitt
- Kellar Nevill, General Manager, Global HR, Learning & Recruiting Outsourcing, IBM
- Jan-Pieter Janssen, Global BPO Solutions Director, Logica
- Will Manuel, VP, Sales and Marketing at NorthgateArinso
- Margaret Spink, Managing Director, HR Services, Xchanging
- Rohail Khan, Group President, HR Outsourcing & Solutions, Xerox
These industry giants will meet on stage at the inaugural Captains of Industry Presidential Debate at the HRO Today Forum Europe in Dublin on the 13th of November 2012. For over a decade these organizations have shaped the HRO space. Since then the market has changed considerably and how these companies react will continue to shape the next 5-10 years.
“This will be the debate of the year – so much has happened in the last decade and more, and models previously built now need to be re-shaped. How these companies react will significantly change the industry, and it is exciting to have them on stage, and all the other industry players contributing to the discussion!” says Faye Holland, Managing Director of the European Forum.
The format of the debate will be pre-issued questions, timed answers and audience questions. We are honoured to have Mr. David Andrews preside over the debate and bring his immense experience to round off as the eighth Captain of Industry. Between them they have pushing a century’s worth of experience in HR(O)!
You must be logged in to post a comment.