HRO Today Announces Winners of 2016 Annual Awards EMEA
Philadelphia, PA – November 15, 2016 – HRO Today and the HRO Today Services and Technology Association have announced the winners of its 2016 HRO Today Forum EMEA Awards.
Finalists in the following eleven categories were honored, with winners announced at the exclusive awards dinner and gala on November 8, 2016, during the HRO Today Forum EMEA in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Below are the winners for each of the award categories.
Strategic HR Award Winner:
- Thought Leadership – Microsoft OnePayroll Team
HR Practices Award Winners:
- Recruitment Team of the Year – North Yorkshire County Council
- Excellence in Engagement Strategy – WilsonHCG
- Innovation in HR Technology (tie) – One Stop Stores
- Innovation in HR Technology (tie) – BP Learning and Development Team
- Diversity & Inclusion Excellence – Cisco
- Excellence in Total Rewards & Benefits – Intel EMEA HR Team
HR Providers Award Winners:
- Partnership in Recruiting Excellence – Telefonica and Cielo
- Partnership in Learning & Development Excellence – Renfrewshire Council, National Australia Group, and NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
Individual Award Winners:
- Rising Star – Laura Lewis, Head of HR and Development, Napp Pharmaceuticals
- HR Superstar, Provider – Jacqueline Vale, HR Business Partner, Adecco UK/Pontoon
- HR Superstar, Practitioner – Eamonn Eaton, Head of Group Learning & Engagement, Bank of Ireland
- CHRO of the Year, Change Management – Rajita Singh, Head of Human Resources, Broadridge Financial Solutions India Pvt Ltd
- CHRO of the Year, Non-Profit – Leatham Green, Programme Director – People and Change, Orbis
- CHRO of the Year, For-Profit – Nigel Sullivan, Group HR Director, TalkTalk
- CHRO of the Year, Sustainable Workforce – Charlotte Sword, Global HR Director, Foster + Partners
- CHRO of the Year, Lifetime Achievement – Arne-Christian van der Tang, SVP of Human Resources, TomTom International
“Congratulations to all of the winners and finalists of this year’s awards,” said Elliot Clark, chief executive officer of HRO Today. “Our awards program theme this year was Be Connected – HR Technology, Services and Leaders Unite! The individuals and teams we honored with these awards represented some of the most forward-thinking HR best practices related to this theme, and I am excited to see what the entrants for next year’s program will be sharing with us as well.”
For more information about the awards winners and finalists, click here, and for more information about the HRO Today Forum EMEA, click here. To become a member of The HRO Today Services and Technology Association, join now. For more information about HRO Today, contact Bill MacRae, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the Human Resources industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events, and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision makers with rich, objective game-changing content. Our number one strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen Rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
SharedXpertise is the leader in providing media, summits and forums that develop professional practices in the areas of corporate responsibility, human resources and financial management. Its media offerings include print and online publications, and its events and forums provide conferences and association membership programs. SharedXpertise serves strategy-level corporate executives in the human resources, finance, compliance and sustainability professions in North America, EMEA and APAC.
# # #