Who should attend?
HRO Today Forum Europe 2013 is a strictly Buyer/ Practitioner only event.
We’ve packed as much as possible into this one event to make it a must-attend for all HR decision makers and influencers that are :
- reviewing the options,
- on the verge of,
- have just made, or
- are veterans – of large purchasing decisions
These decisions cover a whole array of technology and sourcing options such as Shared Services, Outsourcing, Captive, transformational and re-engineering solutions. The forum puts the focus on networking, education and professional development. Many of our delegates come back. Every year we have a record number of new delegates to add to our Alumni and 88% of attendees saying they would recommend the conference to colleagues!
HRO Today Forum Europe 2013 will bring together 250 senior executives transforming their HR operations. They will include:
- CEOs, COOs, General Managers
- HR Directors
- HR Managers
- Financial Directors
- Directors of Shared Services Centers
- Directors of Business Service Centers
- Heads of Process Improvement
- Heads of Shared HR Services
- Operations Managers
- Business & Financial Analysts
- Investment Researchers/Analysts
Registration Rates and Conditions
The HRO Today Forum Europe is highly regarded by our attendees, because unlike most events, we carefully select our attendees to ensure the best learning and connection environment possible.
HRO Today Forum Europe 2013 is a strictly Buyer/ Practitioner only event*
|Corporate Practitioner full conference
Corporate Practitioner One Day Registration
|EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS
available until August 16th 2013
* full conference
available until September 16th 2013
* full conference
|HROA Regional or Global Buyer Member Additional Pass or Individual Members||₤499.00 (50% off)|
|MBA Academic (Faculty, Student) Please email email@example.com for your access code||₤150.00|
|Providers, Advisors and Executive Search Firms*||$5,000|
* Providers should contact Faye Holland Faye.Holland@SharedXpertise.com +44 1638 742355 for details of sponsorship packages. There is a minimum fee of $5,000 for all consultancies, providers, advisors and executive search firms on a conditional basis. Any registrations by independent consultants, providers, advisors or executive search firms on the general practitioner registration site will not be accepted.
2013 Video Highlights